Processing Time & Price Shipping
Shipping costs vary depending on the shipping destination and the number of items that you purchase. You can get a calculation of your exact shipping charges by adding items to your cart, proceeding to checkout, and entering your mailing address. The shipping cost will automatically update and display in your total costs.
Shipping fees are based also on the size, weight, and number of the packages in an order. Larger products and additional items will incur slight shipping surcharges. Total shipping charges are shown on the checkout page.
– Production: Processing Time: 3 – 5 days* (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
– Shipping: The Standard Shipping: Most apparel items are:
- $4.99 for one item shipped domestic
- $7.99 for the one item shipped product to the rest of the world
- If over one item, you still only pay $4.99 for any additional items shipped domestic and 7.99$ per each additional product to the rest of the world
– Estimated Delivery: 7 – 14 days* (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
When your item(s) have shipped, either from a warehouse, distribution center or directly from a manufacturer, we are sent confirmation. natidi.com then sends you a Shipping Confirmation email that includes the name of the carrier company and a tracking number. You will be able to monitor your order’s progress from shipment origin to your shipping destination by accessing the carrier’s website and typing in your tracking number. Please allow some time for your tracking number to be enabled in the shipping company’s system, up to 12 hours for some carriers. Note: You may receive multiple Shipping Confirmation emails with separate tracking numbers, particularly if you order items from more than one manufacturer, the items originate at different locations, or ship with different carriers. Please contact a natidi.com team member at email contact600 North Street SE , Tumwater, WA 98501, United States if you have questions or concerns about your shipment or if a tracking number does not seem to work on a carrier’s website.